Plasma cleaning equipment
HF4000 is our company's new generation plasma cleaning machine (deplating machine). The equipment is equipped with 4 jet AP plasma systems. This plasma surface treatment system mainly includes two parts: full-bridge digital circuit plasma power supply
HF4000 is a new generation plasma cleaning machine (deplating machine) of Seismic. The equipment is equipped with 4 jet AP plasma systems. The plasma surface treatment system mainly includes two parts: full-bridge digital circuit plasma power supply and plasma spray gun.
The cleaning range is wide and the efficiency is high. All the profiles are made of 6061 aviation materials, and the surface is electroplated, which greatly improves the corrosion resistance, prolongs the service life of the equipment, and makes the equipment more tall.
The fifth-generation optimized plasma discharge technology is adopted to ensure high plasma density and low temperature for plasma cleaning. So as to realize the surface activation effect is better than peer products.
Equipment features, advantages and applications
1. According to plasma principle and product characteristics: This product uses a magnetic levitation rotary plasma nozzle, which has a wide range of ion jets and a long effective distance (7mm-12mm), which can effectively act on 2D plane, 2.5D, and 3D curved glass.
2. After non-contact plasma treatment, the droplet angle can reach 10 degrees or less (for 02SI materials), which meets the dyne value and fit requirements above 36. (Different products and materials have different results)
3. The overall solution, front-end, mid-end, and back-end, ensures that the product is more stable, the quality is more convenient, and the result is more accurate.
4. Owned R & D center, can directly customize the program according to customer needs.
5. Four 55mm magnetic levitation rotating nozzles are used, with low noise, small size, wider processing area, higher efficiency, lower temperature and longer life.
6. Using German 1000W plasma power technology, this system is specially designed for a dedicated full-bridge digital circuit plasma system. The circuit design includes Display&MCU, AUX supply, PFC&Main inverter, Transformer, Gas sensor and other modules, which contain IGBT functional components. The design parts are all imported parts, stable and simple in use, higher power, stronger energy, and higher plasma density.
7. All profiles are made of 6061 aviation materials, and the surface is electroplated, which greatly improves the corrosion resistance and prolongs the service life of the equipment. The optional colors (champagne, rose gold) make the equipment taller.
Product application areas: glass, touch screens, films, polymers, materials science, electronic circuits, printing and papermaking, textile fibers, ink coatings, chemistry, medical care, petrochemicals.
Product application areas: glass touch screens films polymers materials science electronic circuits printing and papermaking textile fibers ink coatings chemistry medical care petrochemicals.
The full-bridge digital circuit plasma power supply applies voltage to the electrodes under normal pressure to generate low-temperature plasma. See the plasma power block diagram above. Using low-frequency conversion technology to form a low-frequency voltage and apply it to the electrode plate to generate a plasma discharge phenomenon. After the discharge the circuit will automatically adjust the voltage to an appropriate value to ensure the normal and stable discharge of the circuit.